Sunday, July 26, 2009

Comic Con & Twitter Mosiac

The news from Comic Con has been exciting and I’ve enjoyed reading all the info online and watching some of the television coverage. What about this year’s Comic Con has me stoked? AVATAR – James Cameron! Need I say more? And a few lucky ducks that got to see 25 minutes of this film during Comic Con… Tron: Legacy – Yes, I was a teenager when the first Tron came out – back when the movie rocked and the video game sucked! So, the nostalgic geek in me is really excited about this new movie. District 9 – JoBlo raved about this movie on his website, claiming it’s one of the best movies of the year. After glimpsing the trailer for this movie a couple months ago, I knew this was a must-see and cannot wait for it to come out in just a few weeks!!! Yes, the sci-fi geek in me is showing! Also - thank you to my new Followers!!! For some reason, I've been unable to pull up that feature on Blogger and I can't trace my new followers to their blogs. I do appreciate you, though! Also, I discovered a really cool mosaic program that allows me to display all of my Twitter friends!(And so sorry if this feature is SO big it gacks your Internet.)

4 comments:

Marvin D Wilson said...

Love the Twitter mosaic. I tried putting it on my blog sidebar but it's so looooooooong it's kind of over powering. Makes for a neat post element though - might just borrow the idea one day. ;)

The Old Silly

Helen Ginger said...

I wonder if you can put the mosaic in your side bar, but limit the number it shows and have it rotate each day through your followers? (I'm just thinking out loud since this is the first I've heard of mosaic.)

Helen
Straight From Hel

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

The twitter mosaic is Awesome!

I so wish I could have gone to Comic Con. That's the geek in me, also!

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

Thanks for the mosaic lead. Fun. But I think it stops at some point. Around 600. And, I'm VERY proud to say I have some 4500 Twitter followers. So I have the same problem as Marv...to find the space. I'm afraid it would even clog my Website. Wouldn't it be fun if we could order a mug for every single one of our followers?

I see your avatar there, Diane!

Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Tweeting at www.twitter.com/frugalbookpromo