Monday, September 26, 2005

Adventure

Did NOT mean to ignore the blog for a week, but been preparing for a week long book signing tour. (So, guess I'll be ignoring this for another week!)

I recently realized that the only consistency in my life is chaos - and I'm sorta happy with that!

One of the most unpredictable forces in nature is people. This drives some people nuts. They rather hide and not deal with people. I love it. It's like a character study. People are just so incredibly facinating and every person who crosses my path is a potential friend in my eyes.

It's the interaction with people that makes us who we are and gives meaning to our lives.

With all of the people whom I will come in contact, this coming week promises to be one I live to the fullest!

Nothing in life stagnates - you're either growing or dying.

No comments: