Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Spunk is Home Again!

Wow! What a week!

Whenever I'm away from home for that long, it seems like a month rather than a week. The beginning of the trip is always hazy, too, like the whole thing was a dream. Weird to think I was just in Atlanta this morning as well!

Usually, I'm just happy to be home. But this trip really gave me the urge to relocate again. There's a lot I like about Florida. The mass of people living there is one thing! (And along with that goes a mass of bookstores!) And of course, easy access to many roller coasters. Most people would be terrified of the traffic, which was quite scary at times, but it doesn't bother me. Orlando kinda boggled me at how spread out the city and surrounding towns were, but then again, it used to take an hour to go across Albuquerque!

Most people are creatures of comfort. I like change. And I think I'm ready for one soon!

1 comment:

bardseyeview said...

Nice to meet a fellow north carolinian blogger - I appreciate the positive tone of your writing.

Regards!