Monday, May 01, 2006

15 Years

15 years?

Well, that's how long Craig and I have been married as of today!

And while time seems to of sped up over the past few years (guess that comes with getting older, huh?) it still seems like an eternity ago we got married. I won't ever forget that day - only because just about everything went wrong! And we just did the Justice of the Peace thing - if we'd had a real ceremony and all that, it would've been a mess! But it all got better after the day passed!

We met almost 18 years ago and Craig claims he can't remember his life before me. I don't remember much before the age of 21, so I guess I can say the same thing! We're just doing dinner tonight, but Craig wants to do a special fun vacation for us this summer. We've already done the cruise thing, so have no idea what's next. I'm sure we'll think of something unique!

And I bet the next 15 years will be a blast!

"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices when the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance."
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments: