Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Determined

I've been told that I am determined, ambitious and a go-getter.

Sometimes I think I'm just too dumb to know when to quit! (I was a blonde once!)

Either way, I guess that works!

I usually have an optimistic attitude, too. Of course, sometimes that wavers a little! Crash through as many hurdles and obstacles as I have, and you'll get a little bruised now and then, as well! Sometimes it's more like being in the jungle. I never seem to find the clear path, but I always manage to blunder my way forward, slowly but surely. Every now and then, my goal seems hidden, but I try to keep that in front of me as much as possible. Otherwise, I would really lose my way!

I want to affect lives in a positive way. I want to matter and make a difference to someone!


Obstacles are the frightful things you see when your eyes come off the goal!

No comments: