Monday, January 28, 2019

Masquerade: Oddly Suited Cover Art and Dancing Lemur Press on Facebook

After many years of contemplation, I finally set up a Facebook page for Dancing Lemur Press, L.L.C.

There you can find all of our titles and videos, and I’ll be adding events, photos, news, and more as things arise.

If you can, PLEASE visit the Facebook page for DLP and LIKE it.

* * *

The Insecure Writer’s Support Group welcomes new admin, Elizabeth Seckman!

* * *

The IWSG is also revealing the cover art for the next anthology.

Masquerade: Oddly Suited
An Insecure Writer’s Support Group Anthology
Release date – April 30, 2019
Young Adult Fiction: Romance - General/Paranormal/Contemporary
Print ISBN 9781939844644 $14.95
EBook ISBN 9781939844651 $4.99

Find love at the ball…

Can a fake dating game show lead to love? Will a missing key free a clock-bound prince? Can a softball pitcher and a baseball catcher work together? Is there a vampire living in Paradise, Newfoundland? What’s more important—a virtual Traveler or a virtual date to the ball?

Ten authors explore young love in all its facets, from heartbreak to budding passion. Featuring the talents of L.G. Keltner, Jennifer Lane, C.D. Gallant-King, Elizabeth Mueller, Angela Brown, Myles Christensen, Deborah Solice, Carrie-Anne Brownian, Anstice Brown, and Chelsea Marie Ballard.

Hand-picked by a panel of agents and authors, these ten tales will mystify and surprise even as they touch your heart. Don your mask and join the party…


Do you have a Facebook page? I’d be happy to exchange LIKES with you.

30 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Just liked it!

Love the cover!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thank you!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great cover! Sorry, not on Facebook.

The Cynical Sailor said...

Great cover! Yay for Elizabeth joining the admin team. :-)

Liz A. said...

I do have a FB page for my online shop. Which I neglect dreadfully. Much like my personal FB page.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I'm really liking the theme, and the cover, of that Anthology. I bet it's a very fun read.
Have a great week, Diane.

J E Oneil said...

The cover's really cool looking.

SpacerGuy said...

A good friend of mine caught wind of Dancing Lemur Press and is paying Facebook a visit. Ernie and me go way back on my blog and beyond hehe.

Pat Hatt said...

Facebook doesn't have me. Great cover indeed.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'd be happy to like it anyway.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

GRIN!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Great Facebook page. I liked it. And I think it's awesome how you're working at promoting your publishing company and authors.

nashvillecats2 said...

Loved the cover.

Yvonne.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thank you, Natalie. I'm trying everything I can.

Tonja Drecker said...

What a fun cover!

Jemi Fraser said...

Great cover - going to be a great anthology!

Sandra Cox said...

Hope the FB gets lots of coverage. I got hacked a couple of years ago and that did it for me for FB.
YOU have a creative, productive day.

Sherry Ellis said...

So glad you have set up a FB page. Hope you get lots of likes!

Fun cover for the anthology!

Gina Gao said...

That's such a great cover!

www.ficklemillennial.blogspot.com

kimlajevardi.com said...

Love the cover!

Anonymous said...

Yes! That cover is great! I also liked the Facebook page. You are rockin' and rollin'!

Elsie

Nick Wilford said...

I liked!

The cover is getting lots of love.

Jennifer Lane said...

Congratulations on the Facebook page! Just liked it.

H. R. Sinclair said...

No Facebook for me, but I liked it in spirit. :-)

Yolanda Renée said...

Great cover!
Congratulations to everyone!
And Facebook, wishing everyone success!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Cool! Your new Facebook page looks fantastic. Of COURSE, I liked it. :)

M Pax said...

Congrats on the new anthology

Anonymous said...

Loved the cover - and liked the page.

My mission here, for now, is done :)

(Best wishes with the upcoming release and the FB page!!)

Fundy Blue said...

I'll be getting the new anthology when it comes out ~ great cover, Diane!

J Lenni Dorner said...

It's a very unusual cover that makes one do a double take. I, apparently, had already hit "like" on the page, so that's done.