Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On the Road and the Lemonade Stand

Spunky is on the road this week with back-to-back-to-back speaking engagements, so my apologies if I am a little sparse in the virtual world!
(Friday, I am not going ANYWHERE!!!!)



This week, Lynnette Labelle awarded me with the Lemonade Stand. Lynnette Labelle
Thank you Lynnette!

Now it is my turn to nominate!

1. Post the logo on your blog
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great gratitude/attitude

3. List and link your nominees
4. Alert them of their nomination on their blog


My nominees for The Lemonade Stand Award are (in no particular order):

Jamieson Wolf
Marvin Wilson
Angela Breidenbach
Helen Ginger
Amigo
Jane Kennedy Sutton
Becky
Hagelrat
Carol Denbow
J. Kaye
Lea Schizas


Notice my list goes to eleven.
It doesn't go to ten. It's special. This one goes to eleven.
(Anyone name the movie????)

And yes, I had to leave out many wonderful blogs!!! I follow so many now...

7 comments:

Adele said...

This is Spinal Tap?
Thank you so much, that's lovely!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Diane! And yes, one of my all time favorite funny movies is "This is Spinal Tap." As a former rock & roller myself who did the gigs & tours and all that for like 15 years, man oh man - that movie is sooooo funky right on cool and hysterical. :)

Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Thanks for thinking of me. Since we visit many of the same blogs, it may be a bit tough for me to pass on!

Jane Kennedy Sutton
http://janekennedysutton.blogspot.com/

Helen Ginger said...

Thank you for the award, Diane. I am honored!

It appears I'm one of the few who has never seen Spinal Tap. Heard of it, for sure, but never saw it.

AngBreidenbach said...

Thank you so much! That is a very kind thing to do.
Um, I have never even heard of Spinal Tap. Go figure. But I missed a few things being out of the country now and again.
Angie

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Everyone is welcome!

And yes, it was Spinal Tap!

Now, has anyone heard of or seen the movie Anvil? It is a REAL documentary following an obscure heavy metal band, and it's supposed to be as funny as Spinal Tap, only not intentionally!

Anonymous said...

As usual, I am late to the party. Congratulations on the awesome award and thank you for passing it on to me. I am honored!