Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Sunday SIllies!

A prize in every box!

Don't forget to leave a caption for the last picture!

funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


funny pictures of cats with captions


Now it's your turn!
Leave your caption below and I'll feature the best one in Friday's blog!

13 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Yay! It's Sunday morning!

I love these. Especially the Rosetta stone one. :)

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes, the Rosetta Stone and the Star Wars ones.

"Nope, you're ugly from this angle, too."

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Happy Sunday Diane!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love it - Harry's eyes are priceless :)

Mason Canyon said...

As always these are great. Hard to pick a favorite but the Jurassic Park is great.

Creative Chronicler said...

"When I wished to be carried away by the man of my dreams this is not what I had in mind."

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Good captions, guys - keep 'em coming!

Yeah, Harry's tuxedo really cracked me up!

Marvin D Wilson said...

The Juraasic Park one amde me spit out my drink, lol.

"For crying out loud - first they name me "Couch Potato" now they haul me around like a sack of potatos."

Connie Arnold said...

Always enjoy your fun pictures on Sundays!

"Why are you just standing there upside down? Shouldn't you be rubbing my belly?"

Jai Joshi said...

That landmine in kitty litter was the funniest one to me! "Well played, dog. Well played." Very funny!

Jai

Nancy J. Parra said...

Thank you so much for the smiles today. :) Cheers~

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Always enjoy the Sunday Sillies!

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

"My name is Peggy Lee. I'd do anything for the man I love."
Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Blogging at Writer's Digest 101 Best Websites pick www.sharingwithwriters.blogspot.com