Monday, February 01, 2010
Sugar Doll Award!
Missy at Missy’s Book Nook gave me The Sugar Doll Award!!
Thanks a bunch, Missy!
I am supposed to list 10 things about myself, then pass the award on to some other bloggers!
1. I was raised on Dunkin Donuts and don't care for Krispy Kreme.
2. My husband won't let me watch the movie "Born Free" because it only makes me cry. (Yeah, I'm a sap for sad animal movies...)
3. I've never heard the whole song of Madonna's "Like a Virgin." Now, Weird Al's "Like a Surgeon" - that one I know!
4. I still have over a hundred stuffed animals...
5. I'm the most organized person I know... and that's scary!
6. I purchased my first pickup truck at age 21 and have not driven a car since. I may be naturally short, but darn it, on the road, I want to be able to see!
7. I got my first camera at aged twelve - and it was a 110! Anybody remember those?
8. My husband and I own about 1000 CD's.
9. I took a sea plane ride when I was sixteen and loved it!
10. When I got married, my initials went from LDW to... LDW. How weird is that??
Now, passing this along to:
Helen at Straight From Hel
Elizabeth at Mystery Writing Is Murder
Michele at Southern City Mysteries
Terry at Terry Lynn Johnson
Jai at Jai Joshi’s Tulsi Tree
CC at CC’s Chronicles
Jo at Jo-Jo Loves to Read
Chantele at There is Always Something to Read
Michelle at Red Headed Book Child