Tuesday, January 13, 2009

YouTube & Steve's Bad Day

You'd have to live in a cave not know about YouTube. Everyone has a video these days and you can find anything on YouTube.

Today's post is special in that I'm stepping beyond the boundaries of books to talk about a YouTube video. However, it does relate in that this video was created by my biggest cheerleader. This man has encouraged me from day one and is the hero in my life. So I want to take a moment to show off HIS talents as a computer graphic artist.

This video is a short animated film my husband created a couple years ago. With much prodding from me and several friends, he finally posted it on YouTube. So I give you "Steve's Bad Day":

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzosbNBEGRY



BTW - I am the elevator voice!

7 comments:

Joan De La Haye said...

That's so cute. He did a really good job!

Joan De La Haye
http://joandelahaye.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Diane - this is WONDERFUL! Good as any TV show. What's with hubby's way-too-modesty?? If I could produce a Youtube that professionally and with that level of humor and good scripting I'd have it e-blasted all over the Blue Nowhere.

Made for a GREAT post. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

"Beat me with a Wiffle Bat!"

Hahaha! This is great!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Glad everyone is enjoying it! He's got another one scripted and hopes to have it completed by the end of the year. You cannot imagine the hours it takes to produce something of this quality and length - especially when it's just him!

Katie Hines said...

Did a great job! Hope he helps you out with more.

Joan De La Haye said...

Hi, I've also given you a Butterfly Award. Stop by my blog to get the details.

Joan De La Haye
http://joandelahaye.wordpress.com/

Helen Ginger said...

Wonderful video. He is very talented.