Monday, August 14, 2006

Take A Little Time

In the world of writing, I am still working on Book V and preparing a new press release.

Otherwise, it's on the road and hitting the book stores!

Last Saturday I was gone for 18 hours on a road trip. That can make for a very long day! I am still trying to recover, although I do not begrudge the miles. This is my dream and I want to get out there and meet my fans & make new friends. I couldn't do what I do without them!

But sometimes, one needs a little down time. I don't do it often (the Sanguine in me can't hold still) but I did pursue another passion of mine on Sunday - photography. It was refreshing and relaxing and I really needed a couple hours focusing on something else.

As Ferris Bueller once said, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop once in a while, you could miss it!"

No comments: