Friday, November 13, 2015

Fianl Day of Realms Faire and the Unicorn Hunt!


The last day of the Realms Faire! Dozens of games with a ton of prizes. Visit the Realms Faire page at M. Pax’s site for a full list. Join the fun this week!

I am hosting the Unicorn Hunt this week.

You are charged with tracking down the unicorns.

Every day, a new blogger will host a photo. You will have to find the unicorns in the image, much like the famous “Where’s Waldo?” Leave a comment stating how many unicorns you find in that image. The most correct guesses wins.

Grand prize:
Ebooks -
Hot Pink in the City by Medeia Sharif
30 Seconds by Chrys Fey
One Good Catch by Heather Gardner
A Lizard’s Tail by Bish Denham
The Circle of Friends Series by L. Diane Wolfe
And -
$20.00 Amazon or ITunes gift card

Five images - many unicorns - only one winner!

Start tracking the unicorns at today’s host blog - Heather Gardner


And I leave you with one final image:


Many of my images are for sale as stock photos at my site, Spunk On A Stick.
I’ve also just opened a Zazzle Store and you can purchase several items boasting my images.

21 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

That is such a gorgeous photo!

Off to hunt for some unicorns!

Tess Julia said...

You are quite the photographer! That's beautiful :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Another cool image!

Christine Rains said...

Gorgeous! Huzzah for Realms Faire!

Em-Musing said...

Intriguing! Great concept. I'll be looking for unicorns

Yolanda Renee said...

Sad to see it come to an end!
Huzzah!

M Pax said...

The sparkles of light around the statue are awesome.

Lexa Cain said...

I love "Where's Waldo" type stuff! And the prizes are awesome - so many great books. But I'm swamped with revisions. I hope lots of people look for the unicorns and I wish everyone good luck! :)

Cherie Reich said...

A beautiful image! Where was this one taken?

Donrazor Landon said...

Great photo! At first I thought a welder must be working above the statue, but the light sparks are so much brighter than that.

J E Oneil said...

Very nice pic :). Congrats on finishing the faire.

nashvillecats2 said...

Hope it has been a success for you Diane.
Enjoy your week-end.
Yvonne.

Jo said...

That young woman almost looks real. Good luck to everyone who was hunting those darn unicorns.

Nick Wilford said...

Very nice image! Is it somewhere in Rome?

DMS said...

What a beautiful photo! I love the idea of finding unicorns. :)
~Jess

Ella said...

Oooh, love this photo~ A green goddess! Happy weekend to you!

Michelle Wallace said...

...another GORGEOUS pic... another memory...

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Diane - I've loved looking for the unicorns .. I've been away and missed a few - but your photos are always amazing .. and this little lady is special with her rain gear on. Cheers Hilary

Sherry Ellis said...

That is a beautiful image! Where was it taken?

dolorah said...

I was gone working all last week and did not get to any of the events. I'm sorry I missed it.

Medeia Sharif said...

Beautiful picture.

It was great hosting you.