The Insecure Writer’s Support Group, founded by Ninja Captain, Alex J. Cavanaugh.
I’ve been rather stuck lately with writing. I’m working on four novelette length stories, the first two of which are done, but I had stalled on the third. There were a couple possible ways to play out the twist, but none of them seemed right. I finally discussed it with my husband during one of our walks and lo and behold, he came up with a plausible twist!
I need to ask him for help more often.
You can preorder now at Amazon and other retailers. The set releases July 13th and it’s just $8.99 for all five books.
Those of you looking for the benefits of traditional publishing (credibility for the author, established distribution, publisher reputation, professionally designed books, early pre-publication reviews, royalties, etc.) with the benefits of self-publishing (higher profits, more control, etc.), then check out my post last month on Freedom Fox Press.
Here are the rules for the award:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3) Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4) Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Here’s 11 things: I’m a vegan (total vegetarian), roller coaster junkie, can’t sing, have no sense of balance (which works in my favor on roller coaster rides), love cats, I get nostalgic when I drink wine, I’m a speed demon on the road, I have 10 Minion shirts, I have over 100 stuffed toys, I hate to dust, and I think Dunkin’ Donuts’ maple bars are the bomb.
Questions from Chrys:
1. What is something you’d do tomorrow if money wasn’t an object? Travel, starting with Spain and the theme park Port Adventura. (Their Dragon Khan is a dream coaster for me.)
2. What is your biggest, wildest dream? Visit every theme park in the world.
3. What are you goals for your blog for the next year? Continue with my publishing and promoting tips once a week. Plus throw in more fun stuff.
Since I think everyone has received this recently, I’ll refrain from passing it on.
Finally, a photo. A killdeer laid her eggs in our front lawn. Only one hatched, but it was really cute to see him running all over our lawn.