For the A to Z Challenge, I’m posting promo and other tips for writers, along with a daily photo. (All photos taken by me.)
Authors need to write with a target audience in mind. We need to know who we’re writing for and how to find these people.
Some things to consider while writing and preparing for promotions:
• What shops and stores do they frequent besides book- stores?
• Where do they go for entertainment? Do they attend festivals? Sporting events? Museums?
• Are they involved in organizations or civic groups?
• What news broadcasts or magazines do they follow?
• What websites or blogs do they visit?
• Are they involved in community and social sites? Which ones?
• Are they involved in website forums or groups?
• Where do they shop online?
• Do they listen to podcasts?
Who is YOUR target audience?
Visit other participants in the A to Z Challenge HERE
We will be doing a reflections post again this year and invite all participants of the Challenge to join us.
What did you enjoy about the Challenge?
What could we do better next year?
What issues did you encounter? (Word verification, unable to comment, long posts, etc.)
Did you encounter many non-participants? (With help from our minions, we tried really hard to clean the list this year.)
Theme or no theme – what seemed to work better? Did you find any great themes?
Did you have fun and will you participate again next year?
Your Reflections can be posted anytime from May 3 through May 10. The
Linky List will go live May 3 and we ask you to add the link to your
post, not your website, once you have posted. The Challenge hosts read
every one so we know where to improve for next year.
And your daily photo: "The Dreamer"
$14.95 Trade paperback ISBN 978-0-9827139-5-2
$4.99 Ebook ISBN 978-0-9827139-9-0
Purchase at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Amazon Kindle, Amazon Kindle UK, and