Here’s information on The Working Writer's Club directly from the site:
The Working Writer's Club is a professional organization for freelance writers, authors, coaches, speakers, and other small business professionals.
The club provides training, resources, networking and promotional opportunities for its members for a low monthly membership fee.
Additionally, business professionals and other individuals can come to the Working Writer's Club online if they need the services and/or products of a freelance writer.
Club members who offer freelance services and products are listed in the Writers for Hire page.
• One LIVE teleclass every month. Each monthly teleclass focuses on at least one way to make $100 or more per day as a writer. Each teleclass is recorded and club members can listen to the recordings.
• The Working Writer’s Club Forums. Network with other club members. Have your weekly marketing plan or writing schedue evaluated. Get your query letters reviewed BEFORE you send them off to editors. Get valuable writing and job tips from other writers.
• The Working Writer’s Resource Center. Filled with helpful articles, templates, forms, and other great resources working freelance writers need all the time.
• The Working Writer’s Club Audio Center. Links to dozens of recorded teleclasses for writers.
• The Morning Nudge. Delivered to your email box every weekday morning with writing tips and inspiration and motivation to help you get a little writing done every day.
• Discounts and Special Offers on Products and Services for Writers.When new products and services are offered from the Working Writer’s Coach, club members are often given special discounts and free offers on these products and services not available to anyone else.
Visit The Working Writer's Club’s site for more information! We’re having fun AND learning.