Tuesday, April 07, 2009

UNC and the Road to Victory

The Tarheels won the title game last night. An early, substantial lead easily propelled them to victory. (And here in NC, there's much rejoicing.)

For most of us, our victories are not so pronounced or defined. It's the small triumphs that contribute to our success, those moments when we crest the hill of our roller coaster ride.

My recent victory involved a business development team accepting my book and placing their first order. This could ultimately result in the sale of thousands of books...

So what hill have you climbed lately? What's your most recent moment of success?

5 comments:

Morgan Mandel said...

Congratulations on your latest success. When I finish my edits, that will be a hill I climbed.
I did find a picture for my book which I think I'll use for the cover. If it turns out right, that will be another hill climbed.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Congratulations! My most recent moment of success was a newly posted 5-star review on Amazon for "The Ride" from Midwest Book Review.

Jane Kennedy Sutton
http://janekennedysutton.blogspot.com/

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Morgan, the editing is a BIG accomplishment!!

And Jane, happiness is a five-star review!

Donna McDine said...

Congratulations on your successes. My most recent is a non-fiction article acceptance for SFC Magazine for the May issue and signing my first book contract with Guardian Angel Publishing in February.

Good luck with your edits.

Best wishes,
Donna
www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com

Allyn Evans said...

Congrats to your publishing success!