Friday, June 15, 2007

Love Connection!

Today I was at a little bit of a loss as to what to say on my blog - but inspiration has struck!

I just received good news from one of my biggest, most special fans in Ohio. We had met several years ago at one of my Myrtle Beach signings and she came to see me last year when I visited Columbus. She is also a writer and I have encouraged her to keep at it!
Stephanie's picture is featured on the Fans page of my website. Several months ago, someone emailed me about that picture and wanting to find her again. After checking with Stephanie first, I passed along her whereabouts.
Lo and behold, it was an old college friend - and they have since remet and fallen in love! She is so excited and he never would have found her without that picture on my website. Stephanie is a super sweet person and I am so happy for her!

Now I can add 'love connection' to my resume!

1 comment:

Mike Douglas said...

That's wonderful! What a fantastic story. I wish the best to both of them.