Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A New Opportunity

I sat down with another author today and planned out a seminar proposal for a local community college on the subject of publishing & marketing. This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time, but simply had my plate full with other things. I get questions on publishing every weekend when doing book signings (usually from someone who monopolizes my time and then does not buy a book!) so I feel a seminar on the subject is the next logical step! It is an avenue I will have to continue exploring.

Only fifteen more appearances this year - last one will be in Williamsburg the weekend before Christmas! I will continue with placement of my books in libraries through next spring and should complete the fifth book in the series by May. Still kicking around the idea of a sixth book, picking up with all ten main characters later down the road!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment but it didn't post?
It was to tell you that you are a talented promoter.
And I want to sell a signed copy and how much
can I get for it?

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Depends on where you sell it!