Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Updates

First month of the contest is underway and I've had many, many entries. Good luck to everyone! If I were rich, you would all win.

Events are STILL being added to the calendar! Another Barnes & Noble appearance and a radio program in Atlanta, so check it out.

The Florida Gators have FINALLY set their schedule for September 23rd - an evening game on ESPN - so I have a time for that signing now. I was beginning to wonder if there were trying to keep it a secret from everyone! While in Gainesville, I will also be purchasing University of Florida items for my book gift basket to be given away in December on TeensReadToo.com.

And the Crystal Coast Book Festival is next month! Looking forward to the event and going into the schools to speak.

No comments: