Monday, August 21, 2006

Special People


Back from my Northern Tour through Ohio and delighted with the wonderful reception I recieved!

The next few blogs I would like to dedicate to some of my most devoted & special fans. They are special people!

A year ago, I met a delightful woman in Myrtle Beach, SC. She mentioned wanting to write herself someday and picked up a copy of LORI. I eventually received an email from her, stating how much meting me had meant to her and how she enjoyed Book I. We corresponded several times and I continued to encourage her to write. If she felt the inspiration, then she needed to write, because it could change someone's life!

This past weekend, I had the pleasure to see her again. She drove over an hour to reach one of my signings, with distractions & sick children trying to prevent her from reaching me! I was so touched & delighted she would make the effort and would like to share with everyone else one of my most devoted fans and a special new friend, Stephanie:



Now everyone can help me encourage Stephanie to begin writing her story!!!!!

No comments: