Thursday, June 30, 2005

Depression

Not that I am!!

But type that word into a search engine, and wow! So much comes up! I was doing some research for my public speaking and thought I'd try the opposite of what I promote. It was scary!

People really do need hope! People get depressed when they have no hope, see no way out. No one seems to care and they are stuck in a rut! (And I've heard you're in a rut if you haven't changed the time on your alarm clock for three years!)

That just makes me all the more determined! Life is to be LIVED! Existance is not an option! No one wants to look back on their life and think, "Well, that was a waste!"

There is always hope! There are always options. You CAN have whatever you want in life.

Just got to want it bad enough!

Action cures fear - bet it works on depression, too!

No comments: