Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekend Sillies - LOL Cats Birthday Bash

Since February 16 was my birthday (just missed being a Valentine’s baby by 26 hours) I wanted a little LOL Cats birthday celebration today!

funny pictures - Henry couldn't remember much about his birthday party, but from the taste in his mouth, he was sure he'd had a good time.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - After the incident  with the dead rat in  the Gucci bag, Susan was understandably  suspicious of her "birthday present".
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Eye of newt, bat's wings, sprinkles...  What else goes in birthday cake?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - When I sed git mi sumthing slinky for my birthday, dis iz not whut I meant!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

And the saddest LOL Cat in the world! I want to find this cat and throw him a big party.

humorous pictures
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

19 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Happy birthday! I'll take cake no sprinkles please.

Stephen Tremp said...

Happy Birthday. Let's all meet at Saddest Kitty's house and throw him one wingding of a party!

Matthew MacNish said...

Happy Birthday!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Oh, those pictures are too cute. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Johanna Garth said...

Happy Birthday! Here's hoping you have a sprinkle-free cake!

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Happy Birthday! Love these...especially the cat eating the cake. :)

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Such sweet kitties. I now have two of my own. They are very entertaining.

L Diane, you've been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by my blog http://beverlystowemcclure.blogspot.com to pick up your award.

Have a super weekend.

Southpaw said...

Happy Birthday!

My favorite is cauldron kitty.

anthony stemke said...

I love these kitty pics,it always makes me smile. Thank You.

Best wishes for a Happy Birthday L. Diane.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Happy Birthday. The mouse on the cake is a screamer.

Arlee Bird said...

Happy Birthday to you!


Lee
An A to Z Co-Host
Tossing It Out
Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Jai Joshi said...

Awww, that last one was heartbreaking.

I've had two major birthdays to celebrate (my best friends') recently so this is so appropriate for me.

Jai

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thank you everyone. And my husband surprised me big time - he took me indoor skydiving for my birthday!

Mason Canyon said...

Happy Belated Birthday and love the birthday kitties.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

D.G. Hudson said...

Happy belated birthday! I've had many cats and loved this bunch of pix.

Hold the sprinkles on my cake, too. My girls had gerbils and the cat used to run and slide-drift into their cages. They paid him back by biting his whiskers if he got too close. Animals, like kids, keep us laughing most of the time.

Susanne Drazic said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! We has to have a birthday party for that sad kitty. No one should celebrate their birthday alone. : (

Connie Arnold said...

Belated birthday wishes for you! Thanks for sharing the kitties. These are so cute!

Lou Belcher said...

What wonderful birthday pnotos. I love the last one. Brings a tear to my eye.

Lou

L. Diane Wolfe said...

DG, animals are a hoot.

Susanne, I know! That kitty is so sad.