Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Weekend Sillies!

Sandwiching the cats between a squirrel and a donkey today...


Funny Pictures - I Like Big Nuts
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Sandy was very protective of her tail...ever since that incident with granny and the rocking chair.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Not in the house!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Sunbeam Melt Mode Initiated!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - PHANTOM OF THE OPURRA
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Happy Birthday!  I got you a rare Star Wars LOL cat figure. Hope you liek it!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - This means war....
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - The pot luck's officially over
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - I'm makin'  Waffles!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

20 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Wonderful especially the squirrel.

Have a good week-end.

Yvonne.

Ann Best said...

Love the cat with the tail - protecting it from Granny's chair. Maybe I laughed the most at it because *I* was called Granny when my first grandchild was born. Now I'm Grandma.

The "Melt Mode" also got me laughing. I'm feeling a lot like this these days.

All very fun. Thanks!
Ann Best, Author of In the Mirror & Other Memoirs

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I don't remember an LOL Cat in Star Wars...

Stephen Tremp said...

I've always thought this is what pets think when we dress them up in cute cuddly outfits. Love the Donkey pic. Great way to mix things up.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Stephen, I'm sure they hate us for it.

Connie Arnold said...

These are great! Thanks for adding an extra smile to my weekend!

Michael Offutt, Visitor from the Future said...

These are great. Cats have such personality.

Jemi Fraser said...

Love the 'war' one! :)

Jules said...

OMG, ROFL! Now I'm hearing that song, "I like big NUTZ" and it won't stop playing. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Love the cat in the starwars box.

Mason Canyon said...

Great laughs. Love the Phantom of the Opurra cat and the war cat is priceless. Have a great weekend.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Arlee Bird said...

That Sandy is a real ball of fur.


Lee
A cat's memoir?
Wrote By Rote

Kristin Rae said...

I'M MAKING WAFFLES!! love it!

Sarah Pearson said...

I love the donkey - and the poor, dressed-up, cat :-)

Lynn said...

I can see why that cat would want war! Poor guy! lol!

Gina Blechman said...

Thanks for the pics! I particularly liked the kitty melting in the sun. :-)

<3 Gina Blechman

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Kristin, I love that line from Shrek!

Lynette said...

These always make me smile...do not stop them ever!

Laura Marcella said...

Hahaha, that donkey is so goofy and cute!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

i seriously laughed at each one of these this week. Great picks!