Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekend Sillies and New Resident

Weekend Sillies will now start kicking off on Friday as I switch to Monday-Friday posts.

Monday the How to Set up a Book Blog Tour series will continue.

Today it's not just funny cats - last picture is of a new resident in our neighborhood.


funny pictures - The internet
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - I HAS MINIONS
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - I made you a cookie LOL
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Funny Pictures - First World Cat Problems
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Even the cats are  Tebowing!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - (insert slow motion run here)
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Hand over the bottle or I'll let my outside friends in for a little visit.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

This beautiful hawk has claimed our area as his turf and sits on our fence or deck railing every day. This drives Rocko and Spunky crazy.. What Rocko doesn't realize is that this hawk could probably carry one tiny black kitty away.


25 comments:

Sarah Pearson said...

Wow, that's an amazing visitor you have there. How lucky you are.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a big hawk! Not sure which one I like best - Tebowing or the last one.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Love the cats, really a favourite feature of my week. Also what a fantastic visitor you have,truly wonderful.

Yvonne.

Hart Johnson said...

Love that internet tubes one! And what an amazing visitor! I think I'd just sit around watching him.

Stephen Tremp said...

Wish I had minions to do my bidding. And that's an awesome looking hawk hanging around. I'll do a link back for your post.

Karen Walker said...

magnificent raptor, Diane.
Karen

creativewritingintheblackberrypatch said...

Cute cats. We have a hawk that visits us, too. I think they are pretty, but you have to watch them when they are hungry if you have lots of birds around.

Matthew MacNish said...

Oh man. That first one is so awesome.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Hart, the first time he sat on the deck railing, we watched him for 30 minutes.

Thanks, Stephen.

Creative, haven't seen him get a bird yet, although I'm sure we have no mice now.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Hawks are SO cool. Those pictures are hilarious. :)

Jennifer Shirk said...

Whoa, cool hawk!!

Will check out your blog tour info for sure!!

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

That hawk is gorgeous!

Love the picture of the baby with the surprised expression!

Johanna Garth said...

Love the cookie SOPA cat! And can't believe you got such a great picture of that hawk!

Eric W. Trant said...

Wow! You must have a great zoom lens. I've been wanting to take hawk pictures but I need a much bigger zoom...

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Elizabeth, that one really made me laugh.

Eric, it only goes up to 210, but fortunately our deck railing is close to the window.

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the funny!

LD Masterson said...

Love the funnies.

We have a hawk, too, which I'm not happy about because I have to stop filling my birdfeeders. Otherwise, I'm just baiting the trap.

The Golden Eagle said...

I love raptors. Great picture of the hawk! I love that it's so up close.

Jemi Fraser said...

Beautiful hawk!!!

And I love that minion one!! :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Woohoo, Tebow cat!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

LD, whatever our hawk wants to eat, I won't deprive him.

Susan, I really liked the Tebow cat, too.

Southpaw said...

That is a gorgeous bird!

The lol's are great. I love the sopa and the sad kitty who wants to sit on the keyboard.

anthony stemke said...

These are fabulous. Love the tebowing.

Tamara Narayan said...

The Tebow cat is awesome and so is the black and white one with its minions.

My parents have a zillion birdfeeders by their kitchen. A hawk has snatched doves, a family of raccoons stops by with their two kids at night, and even black bear mom and cub have wreaked havoc. They've also seen a coyote and a bobcat. Where is all this? Asheville, N.C.

Susanne Drazic said...

Cute Tebow cat. That is quite a handsome looking hawk. Keep the kitties inside.