Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Weekend SIllies

Let the good times roll with laughter…
Funny Pictures - Business Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - CAT PLACEMENT
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Kitteh Sutra  we haz it
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - EVER!!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - NO! absolutely not!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Gud tawk.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - DON'T ASK ME  I JUST WORK HERE
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

 And for the Monty Python fans...

funny pictures - Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

 Don't forget my Christmas Giveaway

12 comments:

DEZMOND said...

he he lovely ones!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love the myth busters one! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The last cat has a point!

Madeline Jane said...

The Mythbusters one totally just made my day. :D

Sarah Pearson said...

The cat sat on the stairs wins it for me this week :-)

Stephen Tremp said...

I feel like I need to talk to Stairway Kitty. I have some things on my mind and I need to talk to him.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Wonderful as always. can always gaurentee a good laugh.

Yvonne.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Sarah and Stephen, it's almost creepy, isn't it?

And I just realized this was my 1500th post.

Tamara Narayan said...

Love the banana phone. We often talk on our banana phones here too. Way cheaper than cell phones.

Lynn said...

The cat on the stairs is my favourite one this time. She looks so dignified with her legs like that. What cat sits like that?! :)

anthony stemke said...

Very funny as usual, Thank You.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Ha! Love Mythbusters. That one was silly! :) Thanks for the laugh!