Saturday, December 03, 2011

The Weekend Sillies Return!

The Weekend Sillies are back!

funny pictures - HELP ME
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - "Ask not for whom teh bell tolls"  Why teh hell not?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Really surprised we haven’t caught Rocko in this position…
funny pictures - Hey, it's a living.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - 200 pages into it and not a single killing or bird sighting
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - From Upside Down
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! Funny Pictures - Business Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - This was the last photo on Bill's camera.  He has been missing for 2 weeks now.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! Funny Pictures - Call My Lawyer Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

And just to get you into the spirit of Christmas - deck the cat with boughs of holly...

12 comments:

DEZMOND said...

poor Bill, although he did deserve it ...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

How many humans does it take to wash one disturbed an angry cat?

Carol Riggs said...

Heheeee, thanks for the Saturday morning laughs. Love these LOLcats!

Jemi Fraser said...

That lawyer one is hilarious! :)

anthony stemke said...

Hilarious. I get the biggest kick out of these pictures. Thank You.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

That last picture reminds how much my cat loves it when I put up the Christmas tree.

Michael Offutt, Expert Critic said...

I love LOLcats.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Welcome back week-end sillies. I really do get pleasure from looking at them Thank you,

Yvonne.

Stephen Tremp said...

Great pics. I like to Kill A Mockingbird Kitty ... how often I have read a book and nothing happens for the first couple hundred pages. Not knocking one of my favorite books, but I connect with Kitty.

Ballerina Kitty is great hahaha!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm happy the Weekend Sillies are back online!

Connie Arnold said...

I'm so glad to see these. Thanks for the fun!

LD Masterson said...

Playing catch up here but I had to stop and enjoy these. THanks.