Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend SIllies - Celebration and Party Time!

Thanks to everyone who left the kind comments last week regarding the passing of my mother. God had a hand in our trip to Oregon, as everything went as smooth as could be expected.

There was no Weekend Sillies last week because of that. It's time to return to the Sillies and lift the spirits. Besides, it seems there has been a lot of good news and cause for celebrations lately.


Elizabeth S. Craig’s latest book came out last week, Hickory Smoked Homicide. Jessica Bell’s book, String Bridge, came out, along with her new CD. Alex J. Cavanaugh’s book, CassaStar, hit the Amazon Best Seller list. RaShelle Workman has a new book, Exiled. Morgan Mandel and Stephen Tremp are preparing book releases. NaNoWriMo is in full swing. Time for some party celebrations! Enjoy these party LOL Cats.


funny pictures - PARTY  HARD
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!
Happy Skwirrel Appreesheeayshun Day!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

This one is for Alex... 
funny pictures - Ninja Kitteh - uses Stealth
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

14 comments:

Sarah Pearson said...

It's a three way tie this week. Party hat, pool party and traffic cone :-)

DEZMOND said...

sorry to hear about your mother, my dear :( My mother has also been seriously ill and is in hospital for more than a month, so I feel for you ...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry again about your mother. Thanks for the mention and the Ninja cat.

Jessica Bell said...

:( I'm so sorry about your mother. I had no idea ...

I also had no idea Alex's book hit the bestseller list. Why didn't you tell me, Alex? Nice work!!!

Jemi Fraser said...

Oh, Diane - I'm so sorry. Between nano & report cards, I missed your news. I know you have lots of wonderful memories to treasure. My deepest sympathies. *hugs*

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Cats do love those boxes, don't they?

L'Aussie said...

I'm so sorry to hear your mother passed away. I hope you're feeling okay. A very sad time.

Thanks for the funnies and the news. I didn't hear (how could I miss it?) that Alex hit the best seller list.

I hope you have a great week.

Denise

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Wonderful as always, Loved the squirrel picture,

Yvonne.

RaShelle Workman said...

So sorry about your mom. *hugs*

Thank you for the book mention. Really sweet of you. I appreciate it. =D

Rachel Morgan said...

Ninja Kitteh is my fav :-)

Donna Shields said...

Definitely the pool party.

Stephen Tremp said...

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Glad you're back home safe and posting again. Have a great week, and thanks for the laughs!

Tamara Narayan said...

I was very sorry to hear about your mother. I hope you are doing okay under the circumstances.

Lovely cats, my fave is the traffic cones.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Diane .. I am sorry to hear about your mother - but I'm pleased the journey and time went as smoothly as could be expected .. that helps enormously at times like these.

Many thoughts - Hilary