Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Weekend SIllies

If you are visiting today for the Pay it Forward blogfest hosted by Alex and Matthew, my post is HERE.

Now on to the silly cats!

My favorite Bugs Bunny line! funny pictures - I dub thee  Sir loin of Beef.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - *NO PEANUTS FOR YOU!*
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - FWENCH GURL
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - You get two hours of fun with the bottles.I get two hours of fun with the box.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - It's nawt a doll! It'z an ACTION FIGURE!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Yes I know you spent $40 on a new cat bed for me, I just do this to piss you off.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Thus ended Dave's brief but eventful run for Congress.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Wait! Wait! You haven't heard the best part!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

22 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The puking one is great!

Sarah Pearson said...

Tough choice this week, but I think action figure just takes it :-)

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Wonderful as always. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne,

Anne Gallagher said...

Paint me, like one of your fwench gurls had me spitting water all over my keyboard.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Anne - LOL!!!

djskrimiblog said...

They´re great. My favourites are the fwench gurl and the run for Congress.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

The action figure is great.

Jemi Fraser said...

The French gurls and the action figure were fantastic! :)

anthony stemke said...

I actually look forward to these kitty pictures they're so funny.
Thank You.

Donna Shields said...

Love the box one and the paint me like one of your French girls. Lol. Thanks for the smile. It was much needed.

RaShelle Workman said...

My fav is "paint me like one of your fwench gurls" *giggles* and the action figure one. LOL

LynNerd said...

I don't know how you find all these hilarious pics. I love the cat in the box and the "Paint me" the best. Thanks for the chuckles!

Talli Roland said...

A cat in a top hat always gets my vote. :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

The paint me one appears to be the most popular!

My 2 Pesos said...

I love dem cats. (:

DEZMOND said...

aha ha hhah the first three are silly indeed :)
And my cats also do that thing to piss me off :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Dezmond, it took us purchasing three kitty beds before they finally got the hint and used them.

Simon C. Larter said...

So we're clear, I've never puked on the carpet.

I'm always self-possessed enough to find a convenient trash can.

<.<

Jeremy Bates said...

i love cats!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Simon, that means you are easy clean up!

LD Masterson said...

Gotta be the 'fwench girls'. That pose is too much.

VR Barkowski said...

My cats both insist on sleeping in the dog's bed so I'm going with Yes I know you spent $40... Not only do the girls refuse to sleep in *their* bed, they annoy the dog while they're doing it. Double points.