Saturday, October 08, 2011

The Weekend SIllies

Time for some laughs!

 funny pictures - Inside every grumpy old cat is a kitten wondering what the hell happened...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - WATERMELON
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - They said I could become  anything. So I became a Furby
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - lovely. thanks so much for sharing.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - A classic!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - An yur sisstur too!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Should also be kept out the reach of children.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Mittens works up her courage on her first visit to a nudist beach.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

And this one comes courtesy of Stephen Tremp:
 

14 comments:

DEZMOND said...

Furby is the sweetest :)

Lynn said...

LOL! But I feel badly for that poor cat who had to dress as Dorthy! The first one is my favourite this week.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The iron one is so true!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

The iron one reminded me of when my cat who was diabetic used to lay on the ironing board for her insulin shots.

Thanks for my week-end giggle.
Yvonne.

Ann Best said...

Inside every grumpy old cat....

That one got me, Diane! Inside this aging body of mine is a very young girl. Yes!!!

Thanks for adding to the sunshine of this Saturday where I sit in front of my computer in beautiful Virginia country!
Ann Best, Author of In the Mirror, A Memoir of Shattered Secrets

Donna Shields said...

The last one's my hubby without his coffee!! Too cute :)

Su said...

I love the Furby, but they're all hysterical. I need a cat!

Jan Morrison said...

I like the furby but I LOVE the lava lamp! I'm allergic to the little devils but I like them -especially the ones you find!

LD Masterson said...

Why do cats provide the best photo ops when they're so uncooperative in every other way? Loved these.

Jemi Fraser said...

Poor Dorothy cat! And I'd like to know what was in that watermelon... :)

Karen Lange said...

Yes, what was in that watermelon? :)

Sarah Pearson said...

I like the nudist cat - and I love the last one :-)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

These are some of the best ever.

Tamara Narayan said...

Oh, Furby! If they ever do a live-action Puss-In-Boots, you'll be a shoo-in.

That last one captures my mood perfectly whenever a telemarketer interrupts my writing.