Saturday, October 01, 2011

Weekend Sillies

I was on the road Thursday-Friday for an out-of-town seminar and I'm gone today for a booksigning, my only one this year. Enjoy the goofy cats and other, and I will catch you on Sunday! funny pictures - please give me what I need
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - When you absolutely, positively have nothing else to do
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - I'm a food photographer. And a bird watcher. Same thing, really.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Streakin'!   Yeah,                             baby!    Take it all in!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Just another ordinary day atMr. Frippin's House of Nightmares
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Oh, like you trying to squeeze your fat ass into a leopard-print thong is any different.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - PARTY  HARD
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

15 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Those are adorable! Have fun at the signing :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I like the couch cat, but the fat orange one made me laugh.

Stephen Tremp said...

The first cat is how I looked after a lot of coffee yesterday and staying up late writing.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

The fat cat looks familiar.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

I always enjoy these, thanks for sharing.
Have a super week-end.
Yvonne.

Sarah Pearson said...

I love that party picture :-)

Donna said...

Love them all. Thanks for the smile.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thanks! I think the squished cat in the couch is my favorite.

Laura Marcella said...

Ahahaha, love the leopard one!

Hope you had a great weekend, Diane!

Mohamed Mughal said...

Best wishes with the booksigning!

DEZMOND said...

you always have the best of silly kittens!
Hope the booksigning went well!

LynNerd said...

Great, fun photos! I hope the book signing went well. I was at one yesterday, too. Haven't had one in a while either. What a surprise that it went much better than expected!

Enid Wilson said...

Love the fat ass photo. Reminded me of Bridget Jones.

Every Savage Can Reproduce

anthony stemke said...

These are so funny.
Thank You.

Sh Sh Sh Let the Baby Sleep
Trouble on Earth Day
Author Kathy Stemke (my spouse)

Lynn said...

The 'leopard skin' cat made me laugh out loud! And the triplets are awfully cute.