Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

Looks like even that cats needed a few drinks..


funny pictures - Damn you yoga class!  Damn you!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - I don't always raid your wine cabinet.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Shortly after this picture was published on TMZ.com, Basement Cat withdrew his nomnomnomination to the U.S. Senate.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! Funny Pictures - Welcome to Catoberfest 2011!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - i'll show HIM!!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Now we play the waiting game.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - But he sure is cute!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Stupid dog, I told him sleeping in the microwave was a bad idea...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - This. Means. War.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - HOW TO KNOW When its time to start giving your mother grandchildren.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

16 comments:

Lynette said...

always funny thanks

DEZMOND said...

ahahhahh loved the hugging cats, the highball cat and grandma's cats :)

Jess said...

Love these posts~ I can always count on them to leave me smiling!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

This have made my week, thanks so much.

Yvonne.

Donna said...

Too funny. Especially the beer glass one. Thanks for the smile.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Beer glass was great, but the cat with the watermelon - in the water - blows my mind.

Sarah Pearson said...

The two cuties in the basket win for me this week :-)

Jemi Fraser said...

Watermelon cat is wild!! :)

anthony stemke said...

These are always so funny and interesting.
I e-mail these cat picture URLs to my daughter who with her spouse have ten cats.
Thank You.

Sh Sh Sh Let the Baby Sleep
Trouble on Earth Day
Author Kathy Stemke (my spouse)

LynNerd said...

The Catoberest is a riot, and the Polar bear is pretty funny, too. Fun photos!

Mason Canyon said...

So funny. I especially like the Yoga Cat. Have a great Sunday.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress
Freelance Editing By Mason

Talli Roland said...

Love the melon one! Thanks, L Diane.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thanks, everybody.

Anthony, glad you enjoy them enough to share.

GigglesandGuns said...

These were great! Just what I needed.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I almost missed these this weekend.

Tamara Narayan said...

Catoberfest! Oh my! This reminds me of the time my sister poked out the bottom of a styrofoam cup and put it over our kitty's neck. The poor cat ran around the house backwards three times before we could get it off. Poor thing. (I almost had a accident laughing, though.)