Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

Searching the world over for funny cats...
... so you don't have to!


funny pictures - Just Capshunz
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - They told me "No more cat nip." I told them no more LIFE.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Why do you ask?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - I'd congratulate you
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Business cat enjoys Happy Hour after hard day chasing the laser pointer
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - You need to enunciate your words...  it's "cactus" not "catnip"!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Ohai---  I hacked your IKEA account
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - ai haz da neersited.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Do you mind? My minions and I are plotting.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Nawt sew gud fur meh akshully!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

20 comments:

DEZMOND said...

ha ha ha the cat with the minions is totally crazy! :)

Jules said...

I love the martini cat but that last one cracked me up. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Clarissa Draper said...

I love that IKEA cat bed! How cute.

Lynn said...

They all cracked me up, again!

Laura Marcella said...

Love the Ikea cat! I don't have a cat, but maybe there's a stealthy outdoor cat who's sneaking in and buying all these new books that keep appearing... ;)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Ha ha! The Ikea on is hilarious! :) Thanks for sharing!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love the minions!! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That last cat looks really unhappy.

The Golden Eagle said...

That is some fancy cat furniture!

Matthew MacNish said...

OMG! That cat with the little Ikea bed. AWESOME.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

All behind this week getting my weekly laugh, Wonderful as always.
Certainly brought a smile to my face.Thanks.

Yvonne,

Talli Roland said...

Yay for weekend sillies! :)

Susanne Drazic said...

That last one is sad. I've never seen a cat with one of those cones before. The rest got laughs.

Mason Canyon said...

Always enjoy coming by for a laugh at the Weekend Sillies. My favorite has got to be the 'cactus' not 'catnip' poor baby! Have a great Sunday.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress
Freelance Editing By Mason

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Glad everyone liked these. The IKEA cat is just spoiled.

GigglesandGuns said...

Oh I totally feel for Janice!
The last one takes the prize:D

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I always find cat hair on my key board though I've yet to catch the cat sitting so close to the screen.

Gary Eby,MSW said...

This sounds interesting. I found out about this club on Twitter. I like to write about the unlimited human potential and the process of manifesting miracles into our daily life. So please visit my work here:
http://qlcoach.hubpages.com/ If your group thinks my writing has merit maybe we can join forces. Peace and Light...Gary Eby, MSW.

Trisha said...

Heheheh poor lil kitteh at the end. awww.

Love the 'minion cat'. Basement cat with some extra fluff!

Dorte H said...

Oh, these are great!