Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

If you’re looking for my entry in the I Hate You Blogfest by Tessa’s Blurb it is HERE Today, it’s all about the silly cats! funny pictures - HIIIIYYAAAAA!!!  DIE! ebil leef fingy!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - I`m in ur room  reading  ur diary
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Dante kittehs
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Oh Great Master
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - It says to add more tuna. And a Tweety Bird.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - I wuz led 2 unnderstand dat  in dis game, der would B fish...?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Thank God I had my camera handy!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - Yes, Binky, they were foolish to leave us in charge.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - He's always been a little different.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz! funny pictures - *AND NO I DON'T HAVE A HEADACHE!*
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

21 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I don't think those plates are clean anymore. And that last one is why I don't watch animal specials - I always come in just as the animals are about to do it.

Jess said...

Too funny~ these are hilarious! I like the "hot lava" one~ my sisters and I used to play that game (without interpretive dancing :)).

Linda Leszczuk said...

Those are great. Thanks for the laugh.

Julia Smith said...

Hot Lava and Abandon All Hope - those two made me howl.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Simply wonderful. makes my week-end.

Yvonne.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

The expression of the black cat with the cards reminds me of my Spunky.

Thanks everybody!

DEZMOND said...

I just can't stop laughing, I'll probably laugh all weekend long thinking of these silly cats :)

Helen Ginger said...

Lordy, those were all funny!

Lynn said...

Another great pick of funnies! But kind of feeling sorry for the aproned kitty!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I love the cats sitting on top of the doors.

Clarissa Draper said...

So funny! How do they keep coming up with these? There are just so many.

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Love em. Cats are so funny. You never know what they'll think of next.

Laura said...

So funny! Love them all!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Lynn, my husband still wonders how they got the apron on the cat in the first place.

Jules said...

You always have such great funnies!! :)

Thanks for making me laugh on a Sunday afternoon.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Trisha said...

Cutie kitties, WOAH! hehe

Simon Hay Soul Healer said...

They're all great! Thanks for the smiles.

Enid Wilson said...

LOL, I'm a cat person, so it's great fun browsing the photos. I love the Master one!

Every Savage Can Reproduce

Stephen Tremp said...

Again I'm late to the party. As always, great pics and captions. Kitty with an apron? This lady needs to get out more often.

Rachel Morgan said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I adore the lolcats pictures, they are TOO funny!

Tamara Narayan said...

Oh, plate-y-puss, you're too cute. Chaz, you dance divinely. I've taken to torturing my elderly furballs with toothbrushes and tuna-flavored cat-paste. Maybe I should get a picture of the festivities some day.