Saturday, August 06, 2011

Weekend Sillies

I used to claim that one of my jobs was cat wrangling...

funny pictures - You're Welcome
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Tell me more of these... "Twinkies."
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - An a kwiet korner!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Meet Miss D. Meaner.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Well?  Do ya?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Venus fly cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Futility. Let You Show Me It.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Fur ball in the corner pocket
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

14 comments:

DEZMOND said...

ahahhhhaaa ....the first one was just deadly funny!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll vouch that the lamp was hideous.

GigglesandGuns said...

That cat should get a special treat for killing that lamp!!
My favorite is the dice.

Happy weekend:o)

welcome to my world of poetry said...

I too thought the cat did the lamp a favour.
I just love the week-end sillies, I can be sure I am in for a treat.

Yvonne.

Talli Roland said...

I always love your weekend sillies! Thank you.

Gina Blechman said...

Loved that first one. Thanks for makin me smile!

<3 Gina Blechman

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I love the dice cat one. I would love to have a poster of it to give to a few math teacher friends.

Susanne Drazic said...

LOL, enjoyed my weekly laugh. My cat always gives me strange looks when I see these.

Prill Boyle said...

Ditto, Gina. Thanks for makin' me smile. :-)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Yes, that lamp had to go.

Thanks for the comments!

Jemi Fraser said...

Those last 2 are hysterical!

Trisha said...

Hehehe, those are adorable.

Sand Castles and Snow Forts said...

There were children in your corn...... hahaha. Oh, that was fabulous!

Stephen Tremp said...

I'm finally getting around the the Weekend Sillies. Number one is the best. I'll keep that one in my Pictures Folder. Classic!