Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

Because if you can't laugh at your cat, who can you laugh at?

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Lucha Libre Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - I'll call this painting, "Barfing up Wheatgrass, A Journey."
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Chromatophobia: pink
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Dali kitteh
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - There was a reason Greg woke up in a cold sweat every morning.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - SPREAD 'EM!  I swear occifer, its not my nip!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Ebil Is So Misunderstood
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Two things are certain: The Decepticons will return. Mr Fluffykins will be waiting.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Funny Pictures - Any Moment Now, We Pounce...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Where's mah MONEY  BIRCH!!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

15 comments:

DEZMOND said...

OMG the first pic is just deeply disturbing! Poor kitten I hope he got his revenge on his owner.... :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Decepticons better watch out! Last one got me though.

Jemi Fraser said...

Love the wall climbers and the fluffykins :)

Laura said...

so funny!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Not feeling too good this made me feel heaps better.
Thanks.
Yvonne.

Amy said...

Ha! Great pictures - and thank you for sharing!

I love the one with snowflake; I'd wake in a cold sweat to if I saw that. Have a great weekend! :)

Stephen Tremp said...

I like Fluffykins .... a kitty with an attitude. And the first one is classic!

Jai Joshi said...

That last one make me crack up. And the pink immersion one was great too.

Jai

Ann Best said...

Amazing photos. I think that first one is downright scary!!
Ann Best, Author of In the Mirror, A Memoir of Shattered Secrets

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

If that first picture a bath or water torture?

LynNerd said...

Lots of laughs! My favorite is, "Nobody knows what it's like to be the bad cat..." Now that song will be stuck in my head!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Dezmond, since we've had to bathe our cats before, safe to say he probably did.

Yvonne, I'm glad.

Amy, that's our cat, Spunky.

Susan, in a cat's eyes, it's both.

Connie Arnold said...

They are all so cute! I especially like Dali kitten and spread 'em. Thanks for the laughs!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

as always, hilarious. Love that melting cat.

Susanne Drazic said...

LOL, thanks for the laugh!