Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

A whole lot of cattitude today!

funny pictures - We don't have to do what you say!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Don't u wish ur grlfrend was hot like me.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - i haz replaced    your bubbly with cuddly.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Hallucinations?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - JABBA THE FLUFF
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - you'll have to excuse my hoominz. this happens ebry time someone's in heat. vry embarrassing.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - One of the Worlds Great Truths
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Just when you thought it was safe to go back to bed...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Colonel Mustard with the lead pipe in the lounge?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Mary's Gonna Be So Surprised!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Funny Pictures - Cat WTF
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Millicent waited patiently as the toaster gave a few final snaps and pops.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Karaoke night was never the same
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - NO.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Happy Hour Special:  Wine and Quackers.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Funny Pictures - Monty Python Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!


23 comments:

DEZMOND said...

I swear I almost died laughing while checking these out :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That last one is awesome!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Thanks for my week-end cheer.

Yvonne.

Nicki Elson said...

Oh my goodness am I happy I stopped by---those are HILARIOUS! Personal favorites: WTF happened last night? Colonel Mustard with the lead pipe, and Don't u wish yr grlfrnd was hot lik me? Heehee.

Also, I was so excited to see you'd read my book signing 101 guest post! :) You're the one person I was like "I hope she does, I hope she does" and then I was too shy to ask. So thanks for finding it on your own. :)

anthony stemke said...

Extremely funny, these. My daughter and her spouse have ten cats, she would enjoy this.

Jemi Fraser said...

Awesome!!! Col Mustard is my fave this week! :)

Carol Riggs said...

Haha, very cute. Thanks for the Saturday laughs. :o) Have a great weekend!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thank you and glad everyone enjoys the laughs. After posting just Harry Potter kitties last week, there were two weeks' worth of LOL Cats to catch up on.

Christine Rains said...

I <3 LOLcats!

Karen Lange said...

Thanks, Diane! :)

Talli Roland said...

Wine and Quackers! Ha!

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Donna Hole said...

Jabba the Fluff :) Thanks for perking up my weekend.

.......dhole

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I like the duck in the goblet.

Helen Ginger said...

These were so funny, every one of them. Thank you for the many laughs.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

The duck in the wine glass isn't an LOL Cat, but I couldn't leave him out.

GigglesandGuns said...

These were wonderful. Just what I needed.

Lynn said...

Millicent, the murdereress cat! Too funny! Some of these were just so cute too!

Jules said...

ROFL, The "Oh Crap" one I identify with. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

TerryLynnJohnson said...

every one of these was hysterical. thank you!

Susanne Drazic said...

These are hilarious. My cat is looking at me like I lost it, LOL.

Stephen Tremp said...

Just getting around to catching up on stuff. Love the Monty Python reference. Toaster Kitty is pretty good too LOL!

J.L. Campbell said...

I love them! Put a smile on my face.

Tamara Narayan said...

Oh my, killer rabbit! My oldest daughter loves cats and my youngest loves rabbits. My oldest often picks on my youngest. Maybe I should should them this picture!