Saturday, July 09, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

LOL Cat overload!!


funny pictures - People who live in glass houses should not become nudists.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - den u ken soo dare parintz.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

For my writer friends....
funny pictures - You realize it's just the same 26 letters being rearranged, don't you?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Rly?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - LORD OF THE RUNGS HAS NOW JOINED   THE LADDER DAY SAINTS
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Remember the movie Spaceballs?
funny pictures - speed: ludicrous
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - "fun" is subjective
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - We know you were there,   just tell us why.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Aifinkso it's YER prollem.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Funny Pictures - Soon Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - OK.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

And I do this with my cat Spunky all the time! For some reason he hates it...
funny pictures - i will hold him an sqeez him  and i will name him george
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Have a great weekend!

17 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Thanks for brightening my Saturday, I do look forward to see these.

Enjoy your week-end.
Yvonne.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I remember Spaceballs!

Madeline Bartos said...

Why are Lolcats so dang amusing? :D

Elana Johnson said...

Oh my heck! These are fantastic!!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

As much as you enjoy viewing these, I think I have more fun finding them!

Monti said...

Love these, Diane! Thanks for sharing.

Monti
NotesAlongTheWay

RaShelle said...

LOL. So adorable. I love "spa day" cat and the sweet seal! =D

Jules said...

LOL, I'm just rearranging a few of the 26 letters. How do you find all these?! :)

Been busy with my temp. job, sorry for the MIA.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

DEZMOND said...

the first and the last pic were deadly hilarious :)

Jemi Fraser said...

Love it! I think the kitty trying to do equations is my fave this week :)

Lynn said...

I think these are the best lot ever! My smiler got bigger and bigger as I scanned through them.

J.L. Campbell said...

Funny stuff! Especially liked the 'ladder day saints'cat. Talk about adventurous.

~Sia McKye~ said...

Lol! I the *Spa-Day*. Been there and done that with mine.

The last one also cracked me up. A couple of friends 8and I used to say this for certain situations, and I could so hear the *voice* saying it.

You find some good ones, Diane!

Sia McKye's Thoughts...OVER COFFEE

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

The last couple, in particular, were priceless! :)

p.m.terrell said...

Thanks for sharing, Diane! What a beautiful way to brighten the day. The last one is definitely my favorite.

Stephen Tremp said...

I'm finally getting around to the Weekend Sillies. I remember the last one from Bugs Bunny and the Abominable Snowman. Have to say I like the Nobody's Making You Watch the best.

Amy said...

Love these pictures! The totally made my day, thanks for sharing! :)