Saturday, July 02, 2011

The Weekend Sillies and Happy 4th of July!

Happy Fourth of July!Enjoy these festive cats along with some classic favorites.


glitter-graphics.com

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!


glitter-graphics.com

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!


glitter-graphics.com

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!


glitter-graphics.com

19 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Wonderful as always, it certainly brightened my Saturday,

Happy July 4th,
Yvonne.

DEZMOND said...

he he these will all keep me smiling for a few days at least :)
Wishing you lovely holidays!

GigglesandGuns said...

Fun way to kick off a holiday weekend!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That hairless cat is so distrubing.
Happy Fourth!

Lynn said...

'Batman' cracked me up! But I have to agree with Alex. The hairless cat is disturbing!

~Sia McKye~ said...

Giggling like mad here. Love them.

My favorite is the spacecat and the boxer and I lol with the batman one.

You find some cute pics, Diane.

Happy 4th, Sweetie!

Sia McKye's Thoughts...OVER COFFEE

L. Diane Wolfe said...

The LOL Cats site did not have an 4th of July photos! So had to raid Glitter Graphics for today's spirited kitties.

And yes, that hairless cat is creepy. Waiting for its head to do a complete 360.

Jemi Fraser said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

I much prefer cats to have hair!! That guy is just a little creepy :)

Stephen Tremp said...

Those hairless cats are funny, but in an creepy kind of way. I think of that hairless cat in Cats and Dogs. Funny, but creepy.

welcome to my world of poetry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen Ginger said...

As always, some really cute pictures. I think the hairless cat with the cross necklace is my favorite.

Susanne Drazic said...

The hairless one is just a bit creepy. I feel sorry for the taco cat. Happy 4th of July!

Trisha said...

LOL...love the kitteh pics. Happy 4th of July to you!

Lynda R Young said...

hahaha The goldfish in the bathtub made me laugh out loud.

Liz Fichera said...

Love these photos! The taco cat? Awe. Some! :-)

Happy 4th!!

Jules said...

ROFL, "Hope it is Batman" and "It burns!" You sure find some good funnies!!!

Happy 4th! :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I knew the hairless one would creep everyone out. I still really like the Batman one.

Gail M Baugniet said...

Happy 4th of July week-end! I enjoyed all the cat posters and hope someone hands over the Febreeze, fast.

Tamara Narayan said...

OMG! Bring me a shrubbery! Yes, awesomeness has been achieved once again. And tacocat ain't too shabby neither!