Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

More silliness, and kicking it off with one for Simon.

funny pictures - For most things there's MasterCard  For everything else there's Vodka
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Oh No You Di-Idn't
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Sorry, my fondness for The Emperor’s New Groove and childhood candy memories prompted this one:

funny pictures - OMGZ listen!  POP ROCKZ!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Sometimes, bein the designated driver
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - When Batman villains mate, it's never a pretty picture.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Tom Petteh Kitteh  Iz Fweefawlin
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - You can be anything.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - A CLOCKWORK  ORANGE TABBY.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Basement Cat is here to steal your soul. And your last two Tupperware lids that still actually fit.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

22 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

As always these always make my week-end.Especially cat no.6 I had one that was identicle and brought back many memories. Thank you.

Yvonne.

Gail said...

Alex sent me...hilarious!

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Love them! Especially Clockwork Orange Tabby and the designated driver one. :)

DEZMOND said...

the first and the last cats are deadly hilarious :))

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The first one is definitely Simon!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

What is it with cats and open cupboard doors? They love going in there.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Happy you enjoy them, Yvonne.

Susan, that and bags. Mine have a thing for bags, even if they don't fit.

Jai Joshi said...

I know how that designated driver feels. And that anthropomorphised cat looks like fantastic Mr. Fox from the recently animated adaptation of the Roald Dahl book.

Jai

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Iz Freefallin looks like my cat Patches. They're all so cute.

Stephen Tremp said...

So that's where all my tupperware lids go. Hmmm ... I wonder if cats, which I'm convinced are an intelligent alien species, use wormholes to make them disappear along with socks and car keys.

Stephen Tremp said...

Oh, and thanks for the tip on eARCS (did I just coin a new term). I'll do just that.

Helen Ginger said...

My favorite was Clockwork Orange Tabby. But they were all cute, of course.

I love Saturdays on your blog!!

Trisha said...

I sooooo love LOLcats!!

Jules said...

I know that first cat and now I know where my lids are, LOL! Hope you have a great Sunday.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Simon C. Larter said...

:chokes:

:snorts:

BAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!

:wipes eyes:

Whoo!

Love that first one, m'dear. Thanks! ;)

:still laughing:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Jai, yes he does.

Stephen, mine sneak in and use the last of the condiments.

Helen, I'm delighted you enjoy it.

Simon, I knew you would appreciate that one.

Tamara Narayan said...

Okay, Clockwork Orange Tabby is gonna give me nightmares. Tell Basement Cat I want my tupperware lids back and I want them now.

Clarissa Draper said...

I get such a kick out the cartoons every week. Thanks for this. A great way to brighten the weekend.

Patricia Stoltey said...

I appreciate these sillies even more now that I have a kitty and know how really funny she can be.

Susanne Drazic said...

A great way to start my Tuesday morning. Yes, I'm behind on my blog reading, again. My cat, Rusty, just came in to see what I was laughing about.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Tamara, he has my lids, too!

Patricia, now you can relate.

Connie Arnold said...

Great pictures! I haven't been here in a while. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, which reminded me how much I enjoy visiting your blog! Thanks for sharing the fun!