Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

More cats... more creepy, funny cats and more!

funny pictures - Hello and welcome to the  Playboy Mansion
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Don't Look!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Note 2 self:    no sneez in whipped creme.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - After this, Tim  STILL  didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Brace  Fur Impact!!!!!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - CAN YEW HEER MEH NAO?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Proof that ignorance is bliss
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - CUE "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" THEME
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Hello Danny. Come and pet us. Come and pet us, Danny. Forever... and ever... and ever.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - The choice of a two piece is a little questionable too.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

And no, THIS redhead does NOT look like that in a bikini!

16 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Thanks for my week-end laugh. loved the bikini cat.

Thanks for your comment, in answer to your question how many shows of Daniel have I seen well lets say I have known him 13 yrs and see quite a few each year......in other words I've lost count,

Yvonne

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks for the smiles - those are terrific!

Susanne Drazic said...

Oh my goodness! That first one of the wrinkly cat is kind of scary. The expression on the brace fur impact cat is priceless!

theoldsilly.com said...

Good lord I hope not! (referring to the last one and your comment, lol) - these were great, I almost spit my coffee at the opening Hugh Hefner spoof. I guess it lends approprriate new meaning to the old phrase, 'Sour Puss'? - teehee!

Marvin D Wilson

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Pedro has my sympathy!

Stephen Tremp said...

I can't remember what movie that was the siamese cats remind me of, but that's classic. And that's probably a real pic of Hugh Hefner as he really looks like.

DEZMOND said...

I so love your weekend sillies and I'm always looking forward to the new ones :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Yvonne, that is impressive.

Marvin, just wanted to clarify!

Stephen, you may be right!

anthony stemke said...

These were very funny, enjoyed seeing them.
Thank You.

The Golden Eagle said...

Ha! Thanks for the laugh. :)

TerryLynnJohnson said...

that ass caption had me snorting! Great picks!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

that ass caption had me snorting! Great picks!

LynNerd said...

Hilarious! I especially love the donkey, the cat kickin' back in the john, and the Mission Impossible. Fun post.

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Thanks for the smiles, Diane! Love the Hugh Hefner one. :)

Kari Marie said...

hahahahahaha! That cat bracing for impact is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Tamara Narayan said...

I gotta give a shout-out to The Shining reference--awesome. Plus, I hope Tim's owner's didn't have too much trouble getting his a-- out of that hole! Great pics.