Saturday, June 04, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

Time for silly cats!

Time to start your weekend with a disturbing image...

funny pictures - I Never Want To Lose Again
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - I iz bamboozled.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - nuffins on
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Eye of newt, bat's wings, sprinkles...  What else goes in birthday cake?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - I'm a little teapot, short and stout Here is my handle, here is my spout...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Nobody ever told Peaches that her moo-moos  actually made her look fatter.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - this is wut i get  for nomming smurf
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - dis...  dis juss rong.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

15 comments:

DEZMOND said...

I always love your silly cats, Diane :)))
But I do feel terribly sorry for cat number one and cat in the last pic :( Poor souls! Their owners need to be punished :)

Stephen Tremp said...

Cats make the greatest funny pics. The first one is indeed very disturbing. Now we know why ct=ats have fur.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I know, the first photo is so disturbing, because the cat is obviously knocked out for the shaving. And yes Stephen, cats definitely need fur.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It's going to take therapy to get that first image out of my head.
Looking forward to your game picks for Monday's blogfest!

Helen Ginger said...

Why in the world was that poor cat shaved? That looks almost like cruelty! And, I hate to admit, rather funny. As always, I love your Saturday cat silliness.

Susanne Drazic said...

I feel sad for the first cat and the last one. The teapot cat and the bamboozled ones are cute.
: )

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

That shaved cat is scary. Happy weekend.

Jai Joshi said...

That nomming smurf one was darling. That's what I'm going to say next time I get a blue tongue!

Jai

Donna Hole said...

Yay; blogger let me comment today :)

Love the cats. That shaved one was spooky. Tea pot kitty was freaky, but so adorable.

I hope your speaking engagement went well. I'm sure you were awesome.

........dhole

Karen Lange said...

Okay so you're right, that first one is disturbing. Think my fave among the others is the teapot one. :)

Hope your weekend is going well!

Jemi Fraser said...

Yikes! The 1st one kinda scares me!!

Love the teapot :)

Talli Roland said...

A BIG OMG to that first one! I'll never look at cats the same way again...

~Sia McKye~ said...

Omg, how funny. I've been taking pictures of our kittens and I have hand kudos to these photographers. It ain't easy taking pictures of little guys alway in motion.

Sia McKye's Thoughts...OVER COFFEE

Lynn said...

That first one is scary!! And the dancing one is too cute!

Susan Fields said...

Why did they do that to that poor cat in the first picture??? He looks so cold!