Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekend Sillies

Since we could all use a laugh!

funny pictures - Hope it was fun, though...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Kewl... I can make it rain sideways.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Why you pee in goggie's water bowl? Ai nawt complaynin, jus askin!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Jamie Hynecat: Mythbusturr
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - And not five seconds later, his own friends  and family nearly pecked  him to death.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Ders nuttin lyke fallin  asleep wit a gud book
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Barry's phobia treatment was  going well
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - SUCTION CUPS
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

17 comments:

Susan Fields said...

I love these! I can't decide if "raining sideways" or "suction cups" is my favorite. :)

Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful weekend!

Jemi Fraser said...

Suction cup kitty rocks! Enjoy the weekend :)

Lori said...

I adore Lolcats. Thanks for the post, Diane. I may post one of these on my blog. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Holly Ruggiero said...

These are great and I love them all, but today the simple sideways rain just makes me smile.

Susanne Drazic said...

These are all great. The expression of the cat with the singing cricket is priceless.

Lynn said...

I love the first and second shot! Thanks for the smiles!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I think we own a suction cup kitty!

And the first one cracked me up - aren't baby birds UGLY?

Su said...

Fabulous!

Stephen Tremp said...

Thanks for the weekend laughs. I'll have to borrow the first one. Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!

Jai Joshi said...

That falling asleep one made me grin from ear to ear! So cute and so true.

Jai

anthony stemke said...

Thanks for the hilarious pictures, loved it.

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh.

notesfromnadir said...

Oh that explains how cats can scale mini blinds! :)

Talli Roland said...

Love Weekend Sillies! Thanks for the laugh.

Tamara Narayan said...

I love the last two. I want to climb into the screen and rescue the suction cup kitten for a snuggle. As for the next to last one, the cat is me and the cricket is my husband. Nuff said!

DEZMOND said...

he he these were all utterly hilarious :))

Maurice Mitchell said...

Suction cup kitty is funny, but I gotta vote for Mtg busters. All great!