Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

Because cats are just goofy!

funny pictures - Emocat cries only in the shower  to hide his pain
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Captain Purrbosa
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - hoooooooooooooooot
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - I Sees it in Meh Nom Line
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - But She Said She Was Spayed
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - I think I found Jimmy Hoffa!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - New
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - For  Those About to Nom..
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Armored Cav... er, Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

And this one is just for you, Stephen!

funny pictures - Try telling me "No, Kitty" when my particle accelerator is completed.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

15 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious! These cat photo's are the best! Thank you, I really needed to laugh this morning. Great blog! :)

welcome to my world of poetry said...

A good way to start the week-end.
Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne.

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Thanks for the smiles, Diane!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

LOL How funny! Thanks for sharing! :)

Susanne Drazic said...

LOL, you always find the best pictures. Thanks for the laughs.

Stephen Tremp said...

Of course I like the particle accelerator kitty. But all laughs aside. this cat might really have one that works. Just one more step in cats plotting to take over the world.

Summer Ross said...

LOL! Thanks so much for the smile!

Holly Ruggiero said...

The cat in in the suitcase is hysterical.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

An AC/DC rock kitty - cool!

Jemi Fraser said...

Love 'em! Thanks for the smiles :)

The Golden Eagle said...

LOL. I especially like that last one!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I like the kitten storage unit. Very cool.

RaShelle said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't get over the "crying kitty". Sooooo funny!

Trisha said...

awww, poor emo kitteh!! I had to pass that one on to some friends :P

Tamara Narayan said...

Ikea kittens--love it. My two flurballs actually shared the cat condo this morning without slapping or hissing at each other. Whatever it is, I hope my kids catch it.