Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

While I am in South Carolina at the SC Book Festival, allow these kitties to tickle your fancy...

funny pictures - Mrs  Robinsun...     Iz  yu  seducing  meh?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - DAWNING REALIZATION
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - call an ambulance!  and pizza delivery!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Ikea Kitteh
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Funny Pictures - Kittehs Gone Wild
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - It was freaking awesome!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Oops.  I accidentally released the Kracken.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - wut do u mean u  "just wanna be friends"
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Colonel Mustard
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - You have some overdue library books
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

16 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

After the day yesterday of no blogging these more than made up for it. I love these at the week-end, and it has certainly made my day,

Yvonne.

Jess said...

That last one cracked me up, even though it's a little scary--I DO have some late library books!

Super cute, as usual :)

Have fun at the book festival!

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Good reminder to turn my books back in at the library!

And I love the "dawning realization" one,too. :)

Danette said...

Those are great and I may have to steal... I mean borrow that last one! Cheers!

Sophie Li said...

Hello new here!

LOL thanks for the laugh!

Linda Leszczuk said...

Love these. Thanks for the laugh.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I love the 'Clue' one best. Happy Saturday even with the rain(again).

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I love the 'Clue' one best. Happy Saturday even with the rain(again).

Jemi Fraser said...

Love the eerily assembled cat and the library cat! Awesome :)

The Words Crafter said...

Oh, these are great!!! I can't pick a favorite!

Hope you have a great time in SC!!!!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Those are awesome! Dawning Realization is my favorite.

Trisha said...

A friend sent me that library books one and said it was like my cat being his mum (me), since my cat is grey and I'm a librarian. LOL.

Talli Roland said...

LOVE the kitties! Hope you're having a good time at the festival.

theoldsilly.com said...

Just gotta love 'em, lol! Enjoy your weekend, Diane!

Marvin D Wilson

Susanne Drazic said...

LOL, I enjoyed these.

Tamara Narayan said...

Cats rule. Love these picks.

I'm feeling guilty though. Miz Jesse Cat got locked in the basement last night. At least it's a finished one with furniture, carpet, and, thank goodness, a litter box. So why did she have to upchuck everywhere? I guess it's my punishment.