Saturday, May 07, 2011

The Weekend Sillies Are Back!

And back with a kitty vengence...

funny pictures - What's in a Name?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Thanks, Patches.  Good talk.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - SPOKES KITTEN FOR ICHC
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Evry bunny was  Kung Fu fighting
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Funny Pictures - Business Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Switch
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Pigments  of  your   imagination  ?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - meanwhile  in Finland
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - I will do it!  I will take the ring into Mordor!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

funny pictures - Yah, yah, I see ya over there, splashin an makin a scene. Halp halp Im drowning! Pffft. Drama queen.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

21 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

Awwww, so cute! My favorite is the Finnish kitty!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

You have made my day, I love these every week-end. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne,

welcome to my world of poetry said...

You have made my day, I love these every week-end. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne,

Karen Walker said...

I do love your weekend sillies, Diane. Those kitties are too cute!
Karen

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Like the LOTR one, but the vacuum cleaner one is best.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Love the lifeguard kitty, LOL!

Kristin Rae said...

I'm a sucker for baby piggies!!

And the LOTR one is pretty hilarious :)

The Words Crafter said...

LOTR and the lifeguard kitty are great, but the vacuum cleaner is classic :)))

theoldsilly.com said...

The "I'll take the ring to Mordor" made me spit my coffee! LMBO! All of 'em are great, teehee...

Happy Mommy's Day, Diane!

Marvin D Wilson

Trisha said...

Love 'em!! Thanks for sharing :D

Susanne Drazic said...

LOL! Thanks for the laughs. The vacuum cleaner one is my favorite.

Happy Mother's Day!

Su said...

Oh, those all made me giggle! Thanks!

Leovi said...

Fun, beautiful pictures, they look very happy.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Thanks for your comment, We celebrated Mothers Day on 3rd April, as for my other children one lives in Spain and my daughter unfortunately don't want to get "Involved" She is taking me to the hospital tomorrow as I have to have some pre cancerous cells removed,from my cervix. I lead a very diverse life, but I haven't lost my smile.
Yvonne.

Margo Kelly said...

HAH. Very nice! thanks for sharing. :)

Linda Leszczuk said...

Love these. Thanks for the chuckles.

Nicole said...

The one about the pedal picking is especially hilarious!

The Madlab Post

Tamara Narayan said...

Switch! Awesome. I wish my cats didn't hate each other's guts and could snuggle/play together.

DEZMOND said...

he he adorable animals! :)

Angela Ackerman said...

Haha, I love lolcats. That Daisy one is the BEST.

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

TerryLynnJohnson said...

gotta love the cats. All of these made me smile - especially the daisy.