Saturday, March 05, 2011

The Weeknd Sillies

Tickling your funnybone all weekend long...

funny pictures - Ebony and Ivory

funny pictures - Pirates are rude, crude, smelly and have a tendency to hump anything they can catch so doesn't this costume belong on the dog?

funny pictures - Lawrence wasn't ever going to let them forget what the vet removed..

funny pictures - He followed me home!

funny pictures - What? Iz just gonna pet dem.

funny pictures - Before you jump ...

funny pictures - NEVER GO TO BED ANGRY

funny pictures - 99 baggies uv nip on teh wall 99 baggies uv nip U rip one open Den ur dopin 98 baggies uv nip on teh wall

funny pictures - I'm not actually PLOTTING anything... I just enjoy the way your face pales with trepidation.

funny pictures - So? We have a deal? I don't eat you or your friends, and you guys poop on the human's car every time he washes it.

23 comments:

Jules said...

LOL, I needed a good chuckle on this rainy Saturday morning. Thanks.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The balls kitty got to me!

Jess said...

The fish and bird one are awesome, and they're all really cute--thanks for putting these together and bringing a smile to my face!

Dan said...

Ha! These are great. Especially the one with the cat looking onto the ledge. That's exactly what a cat would be thinking in that situation.

Dan

L. Diane Wolfe said...

The fish one got me! Always love putting this post together.

Jemi Fraser said...

Awesome! Thanks for the smile :)

Stephanie Thornton said...

Haha! That fish one is priceless, but I love the bird house one. Poor birds!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

This have cheered me no end. I have not been too well today and all behind with my comments.
Thanks for sharing.
Yvonne.

Stephen Tremp said...

I always stop by for the Weekend Follies. Even have a link back on my post for it. Kitty with his hand in the cookie jar, rather the birdhouse, gets my vote as the best on for this week.

Ciara said...

Hi, fellow crusader. I'm a follower now. Thanks for sharing the funny photos. Loved them. :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I almost forgot to visit today and see the funnies. Thanks for the smiles.

The Words Crafter said...

My husband has gotten our youngest kitty hooked on the nip. Sigh....she's funny to watch, though.

Love the plotter!

Jai Joshi said...

The Lawrence one was so adorable. Poor little kitty!

Jai

Anne Gallagher said...

These were too much fun. Love the nip one. Thanks.

L.A. Colvin said...

Love it!!! My fav is the one with the fish. Too cute.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Hi there is an award awaiting at my blog, it called Friends For The Journey.

Yvonne.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Yvonne, thank you and glad I could cheer you up.

Thanks, Stephen!

Words Crafter, I like that - hooked on the nip.

Lynette said...

So enjoyed my weekly laugh..as did Dear Hubby and College Girl.
Thanks

Carol Riggs said...

HahaHA, these were great. Thanks for sharing. People who come up with those captions are geniuses!

Mason Canyon said...

As always, thanks for the laugh. These are all so funny, hard to pick just one.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi,

I'm coming from Yvonne's blog.

Great photos with plenty of humor. I enjoyed them all.

Best wishes,
Joseph

India Drummond said...

Hilarious!

I've never understood people who put costumes on their animals though.

India Drummond

Karen Lange said...

Always appreciate a good laugh, thanks! :)