Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

Enjoy while I am still in Oregon...

funny pictures - Git da old moniter bak. Dis wun kinda chafes under mi armpits.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our
funny pictures - You know, Earl, I don't think we're in the control group this time.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our
funny pictures - I am not the cat (who skritched ur sofa, poopd on da floorz, killd ur goldfish, barfd on ur karpit and traumatised teh goggie...) you're looking for.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our
funny pictures - RELEASE DA KRACKON!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our
funny pictures - NOT LONG AFTER THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN, THE CAT ON THE LEFT REALIZED HIS WALLET WAS MISSING.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our
funny pictures - Rupert had had enough.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our
epic fail photos - Tape Dispenser Design FAIL
see more funny videos, and check out our Foul Bachelor Frog lols!

19 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

That tape dispenser is so wrong.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Thanks for another brillant post of sillies this can guarentee a giggle from me every week-end.

Yvonne,

Sara McClung ♥ said...

hahaha! Awesome :)

TerryLynnJohnson said...

hope you're not working too hard.

Love the Kracken!

Jemi Fraser said...

Hope things are going well! Take care & thanks for the smiles (love the Kraken one!)

The Words Crafter said...

Love the 3PO one! These are great and some made their way into my favorites file....

Have a great weekend!

Susanne Drazic said...

Thanks for the laughs!
: )

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Cats are crazy critters and I'm not sure I could use that tape dispenser.

The Old Silly said...

Good grief! I nearly spit out my coffee on the last one, lol. Thanks for the morning yuks - I'm reading this Sunday am just before heading out to church ... great smiley face maker, this post! Teehee ...

Marvin D Wilson

Rose Transpose said...

Ah, Lolcats. Where would the internet be without them.
A much saner place, I'm sure. ;]
- Nicholas

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

So cute! Love the pickpocket one. :)

Hart Johnson said...

Oh, those mice! Too funny! I love scientist jokes... This was a good set!

Karen Lange said...

Hope you are having a great time! :)

Stephen Tremp said...

I ma so late to the party. Hope its not over yet. I remember as a kid we always had baby kittens. Had to put them in a box and give them away in front of department stores.

Jai Joshi said...

That last C3PO one made me snort and giggle.

Jai

Tamara Narayan said...

Gettim' Rupert! I can see my two cats doing this. They hate each other.

Heather Hellmann said...

That was great!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thanks everyone. I am back and preparing for the A-Z Challenge.

Teresa said...

some of these are seriously funny i love all the star wars ones. you will like what I have to say for the A to Z challenge. looking forward to what you have to contribute to the challenge.

http://icecoldpenguin.blogspot.com