Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Weekend Sillies

Because after Friday, we could really use a smile...

funny pictures - Prune juice or enema.

funny pictures - Electric Kitteh Bed 2000

funny pictures - 10 GENERASHUNS HAS LIVD ON DIS FARM MAH PPLZ SETTLD HERE IN 2009

funny pictures - I ATE A GUY IN A P.E.T.A SHIRT YESTERDAY.  NEARLY CHOKED ON THE IRONY.

funny pictures - My Name is Inigo Montoya

funny pictures - She....she caym at meh wif da blo-dryer!

funny pictures - Prepare for  Otter annhialation!
funny pictures - Wise in the force  you have becomes?!

funny pictures - Da inbox  iz full

funny pictures - The Electric Mayhem almost broke up when Animal OD'd on Pixy Stix. Then they found Eugene.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our

17 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

Oh My Gosh, I love the otter!!!! I also like the nurse and the kitty yoda. Thanks for my morning laugh :)))

welcome to my world of poetry said...

I do look forward to you week-end sillies as they make one forget for a while the awful events in the world.

Yvonne.

Will Burke said...

Love the country cat -- 10 generations! And Yoda, of course.

Jemi Fraser said...

The otter had me snorting my tea! Not pretty :) And then Yoda right away... Awesome!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Words and Will, I couldn't leave out that otter one!

Jemi, tea snorting sounds painful.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Like Yoda, although Eugene is funny!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I'm lovin' the inbox! Thanks for the smiles...

Lynn said...

That 'blow dried' kitty made me grin! Well they all did but that one was the cutest!

Sylvia van Bruggen said...

I adore lolcats! I even make some of my own cats :)

Talli Roland said...

Thank you for the much needed laugh! Hope you're having a good weekend.

Susanne Drazic said...

LOL, thanks for sharing these!
: )

Regina said...

Those are so funny. Really impressive to get all the cats to stay in the boxes at one time.

Madeline Bartos said...

Haha, these are so funny! They made my day. The little kitty drummer was too cute!

Stephen Tremp said...

Cats like Inigo Montoya can have some very stone cold poker faces. But I like the Blo-dryed kitty the best LOL!

Tamara Narayan said...

Love the PETA bear. That's rich. Would happily smootch all over little country kitten. And I didn't know my sister had her cats so neatly organized in boxes! (Family joke--she's a cataholic.)

Keep 'em coming!

Margo Berendsen said...

Oh, the blow dryer one - oh, I might have to copy that one!!!

digillette said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing! I am a big fan of funny cats, which is obvious for anyone who has ever visited my "other" blog (www.conversingwithcats.com).

Happy Crusading!

Diane