Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekend Sillies

Almost more silly than one weekend can hold...

funny pictures - Sanity runs from my family......

funny pictures - Friends suspected  Rachel of stuffing her rack, but couldn't prove it...

funny pictures - YOU PERPLEX ME

funny pictures - Comin to Ameyrika fer oppertoni...opooturna...fer da mowses.

funny pictures - NEW "SLEEK AND SHINY" BY L'OREAL. . . BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT.

funny pictures - ok, klass, ai gonna poke da goggie nao . . . saftee goggles on ebrywun!

Funny Pictures - Surprise Giraffe

funny pictures - I love you, couch.   You understand me.

funny pictures - HANGOVER

funny pictures - Chester  got totally confused  while  executing  a  Ministry  of  Silly Walks  maneuver.

funny pictures - Wurld Domination???? Buttz......Buttz...... iz  jus  gots  here.

Tune in Monday for some very special guests - Talli Roland, Elana Johnson, and L. J. Sellers!! Hear what these ladies have to say about the eBook revolution...

23 comments:

Mary Vaughn said...

Giraffe caused a coffee choke.
Have a great weekend.

Jules said...

Love the Hangover, but I did not choke :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Like the rack and silly walks!

N. R. Williams said...

My grandkids are here and they both had hysterics.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

Talli Roland said...

Love these sillies - especially rhe first one.

Can't wait for Monday! :)

Will Burke said...

Laughed as loud as I dared at the rack -- wife & toddler are sleeping. Always love a Monty Python reference!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

I do appreciate you putting on The Weed-end Sillies, I get such a laugh and that's what life is all about .

Yvonne.

The Golden Eagle said...

I love the giraffe and the L'Oreal one. LOL.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Can't wait to read Monday's post. I guess, 'suddenly a giraffe' is better than 'suddenly as dragon.'

Stephen Tremp said...

I would not be surprised if the giraffe pic was real. Recently saw a show on Animal Planet of a guy who raised a Tiger in a high rise apartment in Harlem. Until it attacked him.

Jemi Fraser said...

This might be my favourite weeek yet! Monty Python, the giraffe & the poor deer!

Jess said...

The safety goggles one is hilarious! I had a great time looking at these with my kids!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Mary, glad I could get you with the giraffe! Yeah, that one really stood out.

Talli, thanks again!

Yvonne, laughter is important.

Stephen, that's why one should raise wild animals as pets.

Glad everyone (and their families) enjoy my weekend sillies!

Jai Joshi said...

That last world domination one cracked me up.

Jai

Mason Canyon said...

Always enjoy stopping by here for my weekend laugh.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Connie Arnold said...

These are great! I appreciate your providing some good laughs!

The Words Crafter said...

Sanity DOES run from my family!!! Love these :P

Trisha said...

Thanks for the heads up on your coming entries, but I had to check this one out too 'cause I am a sucker for cute kitties!! :D

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Hahahah. Love them all.

Tamara Narayan said...

Sanity left this family long, long, ago. In fact, I used to rant "Where's my sanity?". I bet my husband wishes I still did after some of the language I've been using during this incredibly stupid northern tradition called "Winter Break". (See blog for more ranting on this.)

Chester is awesome.

Susan Fields said...

Those are all great - thanks so much for a hearty weekend laugh!

Lynn said...

Now, who would dress his/her cat in a suit?? Poor fella...but funny!

Helen Ginger said...

These are so cute. Love the panda. And the giraffe and the cat in the suit and...well, all of them.