Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Weekend Sillies

Don’t forget my Book Trailer Contest! If your book was released in 2009-2010 and it has a book trailer (made by you or someone else - doesn’t matter) go HERE
to enter it in the contest.

funny pictures-Do I LOOK like I give a hoot?

funny pictures-Gud morninz!

funny pictures-Yur lemonade..  It'z a bit tart.

funny pictures-Ikebana

funny pictures

funny pictures-My get-up-and-go

funny pictures-I'm not

Funny Pictures-MORTAL WOMBAT

Funny Pictures - Santa Cat

funny pictures-No, the hangover is not too bad. Is that my coffee? Could you find me my sunglasses? And could you possibly not breath so loud?

funny pictures-How u spell  'annihilate'?

funny pictures-WELCOME

14 comments:

Laura Marcella said...

LOL, so great! I really like the get-up-and-go cat. I feel that way some days! Have a great weekend, Diane!

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Mortal wombat! Too funny! Thanks for the smiles, Diane. :)

The Words Crafter said...

#2 would be Roo, wanting food or cuddles. The I'm not dead and hangover kitties are me every morning....just because I don't want to get out of bed.

I love these!!!

Clarissa Draper said...

These are so funny! Thanks for sharing. I love the cats with clothes.

CD

The Golden Eagle said...

LOL. Bah Humbug, indeed!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

I look forward to my Saturday laugh though today am a wee bit late as I have been shopping.
Thanks for sharing.
Yvonne,

Jai Joshi said...

That owl one was so funny! My nephew's reading Legends of the Guardian and we're all into owls right now.

Jai

Jemi Fraser said...

These are awesome! I'm definitely feeling like the get up and go cat!!! :)

Stephen Tremp said...

The Weekend Sillies never fail to deliver.! So that's what a wombat looks like.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Stephen, I thought the same thing - never seen a wombat before. Never want to again!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thanks everyone! Sorry I haven't been online much the past few days. Will be back tomorrow!

Mason Canyon said...

Great Weekend Sillies. Especially love the "My get-up-and-go" kitty. Know how he feels somedays. LOL

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Lynn said...

LOL! All really good ones again D! I'm glad you've kept this tradition going! Thanks!

Tamara Narayan said...

Cute kittens and Mortal Wombat! Love it. Plus my cats drool on me when I sleep so I can identify.